What information does MobileNetrix collect?
The Services collect information about you. In some cases, this information may include your name, your address, and certain other information we ask you to share with us. Regardless of this source of this information, if it can identify you as an individual, we call this information “Personal Information.” We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily choose to provide such information, such as when you enter your personal data or set up an account on the website or the app.
In addition to Personal Information, the Services may collect the following information:
• User Profile Information. When you use the app, you may create a profile including your email address, your demographic information and health profile (note that the security of your account relies on you, and you are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and your device (e.g., smartphone, tablet, computer) at all times – if you believe that someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately).
• Device Information. The app also may collect information necessary to provide the Services, including settings, utilization logs, your activity, sleep tracking data and your pain ratings. This information is stored locally on the app. We call information stored on your device and app, as well as the backed-up account information “Device information.” We may de-identify device information (permanently remove any information that identifies you) and use the de-identified device information to help improve the Services or to conduct scientific research about chronic pain and chronic disease.
• Website and App Analytics. As discussed below, we sometimes partner with a third-party analytics services provider to collect information about how our website and the app are used. This information does not include any identifying information of users.
• Website and App Analytics. As discussed above, MobileNetrix collects information about how our website and the apps are used. This information does not include identifying information of users.
• Visitor Information. If you visit our website, we collect and store some “visitor information” from you. This information may include the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time you visit our website, and the internet address of the website you visited before linking to our website. None of this information identifies you.
Other Ways that We Might Acquire Information About You
• Customer Service. Whenever you contact MobileNetrix for help or other purposes, we collect your name and email address along with additional information so we can efficiently address your requests, and to improve the Services.
• Product Reviews: If you contact us regarding a positive experience that you have had with the Services, we may ask for your permission to share your experience through a customer testimonial. Testimonials may include identifying information, such as pictures or videos of you discussing the Services, along with your first name. We will only share such testimonial information with your specific, written permission. Customer testimonials will be used for education and to help other individuals that suffer from a similar condition as you.
• Clinical Research. If you participate in a clinical trial involving the Services, your Personal Information may be shared with MobileNetrix, its collaborators or other researchers. You should review any clinical trial-related information as well as any informed consent or authorization forms associated with a clinical trial in order to learn more about trial-related information sharing.
Does MobileNetrix Share My Personal Information?
MobileNetrix will not sell, rent, or share your Personal Information except as described in this policy, as required by law, such as to comply with subpoenas or other legal process; or as required by an authorized government oversight agency. We may use your email address to contact you in order to provide information about new or updated products, or other information important to Services users. We may also contact you as part of the Services, such as to send reminders regarding the Services or to congratulate you on milestones.
Why Does MobileNetrix Collect Personal Information?
In addition to the reasons for collecting Personal Information described above, our purposes in collecting Personal Information about you includes:
• improve our services
• respond to your requests and inquiries
• effectively communicate with you
• provide you with information which interests you
• provide you with services
Why Does MobileNetrix Collect Non-Personal Information?
In addition to the uses of non-personal information described above, our purpose in collecting non-personal information about you includes:
• conduct scientific and clinical research that advances the understanding and treatment of chronic pain and chronic disease
• make our website useful to you
Do the Services track my location?
MobileNetrix apps and website do not track your location.
Can Children Use the Services?
The Services are not meant for use by children under 18, and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to create an account. If you are the parent of a child under 18 and believe he or she has created an account, please contact MobileNetrix at 850 Boylston Street, Suite 320, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 so the account can be deleted, and your child’s information can be removed from our active systems.
What if I Follow a Link to a Third Party Website?
Can I Delete My Services Accounts?
MobileNetrix is unable to delete any de-identified data created from your account because MobileNetrix will be unable to determine which de-identified data was created from your information. Accordingly, MobileNetrix may continue to use de-identified data after you delete your account.
Will I Receive Marketing Messages if I Use the Services?
You will not be receiving marketing or promotional messages from MobileNetrix.
Will MobileNetrix Share My Information?
We will not be sharing your Personal Information with any outside source other than your providers.
How Does MobileNetrix Protect My Information?
MobileNetrix takes reasonable precautions to protect its information systems from damage or tampering. These include but are not limited to physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. Despite our best efforts, MobileNetrix cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cyber-criminals, or others will not be able to access, steal, or modify the information you share with us.
What if I Live Outside of the United States?
How Do I Contact MobileNetrix?